juju bootstrap fails with vSphere 6.0

Forstner Michael Michael.Forstner at cpg.de
Mon Nov 9 09:20:13 UTC 2015

Hi Martin,

Very good point - thank you so much for pointing this out!
I’ve did another test drive and actually (at least to me) it looks like the HTTP header for this gzipped response is wrong. The first 3 response headers are indicating that content may gzipped and this malformed 4th response is just indicating that it is content-type XML:

First 3 response headers:

4th response header:

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

So it seems like I have to file a bug report at VMWare regarding their SOAP API in vSphere6 right?

Thanks and regards,
Michael