[PSA] Logstash Charm - Next steps, and planning

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Sat May 16 00:20:25 UTC 2015

On 11/05/15 11:39, Charles Butler wrote:
> There is however, a bit of work that needs to be done to finish this charm
> up, sand off the rough edges and make sure we're compatible with existing
> deployments on our upgrade path.

Just an FYI, a very interesting telco product from one of the larger
network equipment providers will be using logstash deployed with Juju
shortly; might be worth figuring if this more compact approach suits
that particular effort too. The eat-the-worlds-logs charms are still, of
course, interesting for larger deployments.

Mark