Request to support to work with Juju

Katherine Cox-Buday katherine.cox-buday at canonical.com
Mon May 4 16:49:45 UTC 2015

Thanks for reaching out, Dinesh!

I have opened two bugs for these issues:

1.In *juju bootstrap. *It is *not downloading the  disc image* itself. But

https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1451487

> 2.And when I try to *deploy any service*, it adding the charm but the new
> instance is staying in *pending state* forever and it is not *creating
> the template*.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1451488
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju-core/+bug/1451488>

Would you mind logging any relevant information there? It will help us to
triage the issue more quickly.

-
Katherine