Juju stable 1.24.1 is proposed
curtis at canonical.com
Thu Jun 25 00:50:53 UTC 2015
# juju-core 1.24.1
A new proposed stable release of Juju, juju-core 1.24.1, is now available.
This release may replace version 1.24.0 on Tuesday June 30.
## Getting Juju
juju-core 1.24.1 is available for Wily and backported to earlier
series in the following PPA:
Windows and OS X users will find installers at:
Proposed releases use the "proposed" simple-streams. You must configure
the `agent-stream` option in your environments.yaml to use the matching
## Notable Changes
This releases addresses stability and performance issues.
## Resolved issues
* Destroy-machine --force no longer forceably destroys machine
* Inconsistent juju status from cli vs api
* Dhcp addresses for containers should be released on teardown
* "relation-set --file -" doesn't seem to work
* Debug-hooks no longer works with 1.24-beta6
* Panic if jujud restarts while action is running
* Mysterious env.lock held message
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju-dev at lists.canonical.com, or join us on #juju-dev on freenode.
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations
More information about the Juju