Juju - Fedora

dinesh.senapaty at wipro.com dinesh.senapaty at wipro.com
Wed Jun 24 04:20:00 UTC 2015

Hello,
I have been trying to use juju to deploy services on fedora based cloud instance using manual provisioning. However I am  not able to do so as it says "tools not found" for the instance. Would like to know if juju will be able to deploy services on a Fedora instance (bootstrap also). If its possible, how to proceed?

Regards,
Dinesh