jujucharms.com not able to ingest charm and bundles at this time

Samuel Cozannet samuel.cozannet at canonical.com
Wed Jun 17 14:17:48 UTC 2015

You made my day!

I can see my latest versions :) yoohoo!

Thanks to everyone involved in fixing this,
Sam

Best,
Samuel

--
Samuel Cozannet
Cloud, Big Data and IoT Strategy Team
samuel.cozannet at canonical.com
mob: +33 616 702 389
skype: samnco
Twitter: @SaMnCo_23
[image: View Samuel Cozannet's profile on LinkedIn]
<https://es.linkedin.com/in/scozannet>

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Richard Harding <rick.harding at canonical.com