Keystone error

dinesh.senapaty at wipro.com dinesh.senapaty at wipro.com
Mon Jun 15 09:51:22 UTC 2015

Hi ,

       We have been trying to deploy keystone charm using juju-gui ( the environment being "manual provisioning" ). When we relate mysql with keystone we always get an error " Hook Failed- shared db changed ". When we tried to debug this we found, juju takes the os endpoint different than the one it should actually take. Need your help.

Thanks,

Dinesh