[Revire Queue] redis, Apache Spark, Apache Zeppelin

MrAsanjar . afsanjar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 20:43:19 UTC 2015

Howdy!  The Big Data team did some RQ time together today:

Redis
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1459345
Charm was updated since last week review, Francesco, thank for a speedy
respond. However, there were still a couple of issues with how the
"Makefile" tried to manage the Juju environment. With the few
suggestions/changes ( noted in detail in the bug) , we were able to get
bundletester to run and all testcases passed successfully. The icon, the
README, and metadata.yaml all also looked good.

Apache Spark

*https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1463012
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1463012>*
Obviously this charm was done by a master charmer (me ) but with an
horrible artistic potentials. Charm's "icon" was *rejected :(*
However, all the testcases passed successffuly. The README and
metadata.yaml looked good as well.

Apache Zeppelin

*https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1463026
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1463026>*
Similar review as Spark charm, everything looked good except this time the
"icon" was labled as *"just tribble*" :( I really need to go back to school
and retake my art class.

Thanks

Regards
Amir Sanjar