Charmers application

Matt Bruzek matthew.bruzek at canonical.com
Fri Jun 5 13:47:39 UTC 2015

It is about time Adam!  He gets a big +1 from me!

I know Adam to be a solid contributor to all the projects he works on and
he would be a welcome addition to the charmers team!  Adam is fearless and
has opened bugs and submitted fixes to almost every project he works on.
His work on Vagrant has really improved the Juju story on those images.

Thanks for applying Adam!

   - Matt Bruzek <matthew.bruzek at canonical.com>