Juju 1.24-beta6 is ready for testing
curtis at canonical.com
Thu Jun 4 22:39:40 UTC 2015
# juju-core 1.24-beta6
A new development release of Juju, juju-core 1.24-beta6, is now available.
This release replaces version 1.24-beta5.
## Getting Juju
juju-core 1.24-beta6 is available for vivid and backported to earlier
series in the following PPA:
Windows and OS X users will find installers at:
Development releases use the "devel" simple-streams. You must configure
the `agent-stream` option in your environments.yaml to use the matching
Upgrading from stable releases to development releases is not
supported. You can upgrade test environments to development releases
to test new features and fixes, but it is not advised to upgrade
production environments to 1.24-beta6.
## Notable Changes
This releases addresses stability and performance issues.
## Resolved issues
* Intermittent panic: rescanned document
* `juju upgrade-juju --upload-tools` leaves local environment
* warning: log line attempted over max size - leadership related
* Debug-log eof: invalid tag and panic seen in state server logs
* Juju has conf files in /var/log/juju on instances
* Juju restore fails with "/var/lib/juju/agents: no such file or
* Cannot destroy-environment with 'juju user add' .jenv file
* Juju cannot create vivid containers
* State: availability zone upgrade fails if containers are present
* 22.214.171.124, mongo: document is larger than capped size
* "relation-set --file -" doesn't seem to work
* Maas provider doesn't know about "failed deployment" instance
* Juju status --utc does not display utc and is confused
* Juju agent opens api when upgrade is pending
* 'juju status' wall clock timestamps should display offset not tz
* Harvest mode setting not used by container provisioner
* Allow status-set/get to a service by its leader unit
* Unit storage add should only accept count as constraint
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju-dev at lists.canonical.com, or join us on #juju-dev on freenode.
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations
More information about the Juju