[Review Queue] redis, plumgrid-director, neutron-iovisor, and PlumGrid Bundle

Cory Johns cory.johns at canonical.com
Thu Jun 4 19:00:16 UTC 2015

Greetings!  The Big Data team did some RQ time together today:

+ redis
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1459345

This looks like a rewrite of the redis-master and redis-slave charms
to combine them into a single charm.  We ran into some issues getting
bundletester to run to test the charm.

+ neutron-iovisor
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1459567

While testing the PlumGrid bundle and plumgrid-director, we ran into
issues with this charm failing to deploy, which turned out to be due
to some significant restrictions on how and upon what substrates this
charm can work, due to how the charm was coded.  We added our notes to
Charles's excellent review.

+ plumgrid-director
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1459568

This charm overall looked good, but we ran into issues testing it due
to its dependency on neutron-iovisor.  Forcing neutron-iovisor to
continue testing this charm uncovered an error further along in this
charm which may or may not be related to the fact that we had to force
the neutron-iovisor.

+ PlumGrid Bundle
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1459555

Testing this bundle got hung up on the neutron-iovisor issue mentioned above.

Thanks!