juju deployer or juju quickstart on pure go

William Reade william.reade at canonical.com
Thu Jun 4 08:32:58 UTC 2015

Hi Vasiliy

If you're interested in bundle processing with golang, we should definitely
chat. A plugin would be perfectly possible, but it'd be *much* nicer (and
more generally useful) to have the code you want to write running directly
in the state server. If you'd like to talk directly, please ping me; I'm
fwereade on freenode, usually in #juju-dev.

Cheers
William