juju deployer or juju quickstart on pure go

Jeff Pihach jeff.pihach at canonical.com
Wed Jun 3 23:37:21 UTC 2015

Hi Vasiliy, Both projects are open source and written in python[1][2]. Is
there a reason why you would like them in Go instead?

While it may look like they simply deploy charms, in reality there is a lot
of processing necessary to generate the proper api calls to deploy bundles
according to the spec. This parsing is now handled by another python lib
called bundlelib [3]. If you're interested in exploring this further I'd
recommend checking out these projects first.

Thanks
- Jeff

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/juju-quickstart
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/juju-deployer