add users to already deployed ftp server charm

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Tue Jun 2 23:16:10 UTC 2015

Vasilly,

this would be a prime opportunity to extend the charm with a Juju action!

https://jujucharms.com/docs/devel/actions

You can somewhat extrapolate different data types for action variables by
defining a string and loading it with say, a JSON object with the
properties you need and then parse it server side. But I dont like this as
it breaks expectations of what the value type should be.  What I personally
would do, is create an action to add a single user w/ the proper data
points as an action, and script calling that action with whatever data-sets
you need.

All the best,

Charles Butler <charles.butler at canonical.com> - Juju Charmer
Come see the future of datacenter orchestration: http://jujucharms.com