Juju 1.22.5 is proposed as a supported release
curtis at canonical.com
Mon Jun 1 17:31:38 UTC 2015
# juju-core 1.22.5
A new proposed stable release of Juju, juju-core 1.22.5, is now available.
This release may replace version 1.22.3 on Thursday June 04.
Juju 1.22.x is an older supported version of juju. The current Juju
version is 1.23.3
## Getting Juju
juju-core 1.22.5 is available for vivid and backported to earlier
series in the following PPA:
Windows and OS X users will find installers at:
Proposed releases use the "proposed" simple-streams. You must configure
the `agent-stream` option in your environments.yaml to use the matching
## Notable Changes
This releases addresses stability and performance issues.
## Resolved issues
* Transaction collection (txns) grows without bound
* /var/spool/rsyslog grows without bound
* Instancepoller compares wrong address list and always requests
updated state addresses
* Firewaller gets an exception if a machine is not provisioned
* Jujud leaking file handles
* Agents see "too many open files" errors after many failed api
* 1.20.x client cannot communicate with 1.22.x env
* Intermittent panic: rescanned document
* Harvest mode setting not used by container provisioner
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju-dev at lists.canonical.com, or join us on #juju-dev on freenode.
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations
More information about the Juju