[Review Queue] apache-zookeeper & ibmwxs

Matt Bruzek matthew.bruzek at canonical.com
Fri Jul 31 20:42:49 UTC 2015

I reviewed two charms today.

# apache-zookepeer
This charm needs more information in the README.md file and has to fix the
immutable configuration problem that I found before getting a plus one from
me.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1463946

# ibmwxs
This is another IBM charm that is very hard to set up because the binaries
have to be hosted in the cloud.  I was able to get the files hosted on
apache but it was error prone and I would like more instructions for the
users to follow in the README. The charm also had a logic problem and
failed while I deployed it.  So this one does not get a plus one from me
today.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1470017

Thanks,

   - Matt Bruzek <matthew.bruzek at canonical.com>