SuiteCRM Charm - No Auto-entry of database details

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 23 18:10:57 UTC 2015

Hey!

Have you tried to check if there's an automated script that would set it
up included in the software? If there is, maybe you can ask the Juju
user to parse them as configuration variables, and set everything up
from the charm and not using the web-gui. Of course, you would need to
make these variables idempotent.

--
José Antonio Rey