Important: upgrading a 1.23 environment

Menno Smits menno.smits at canonical.com
Thu Jul 23 04:50:32 UTC 2015

Sorry for the delayed reply on this. It's been an rather busy period for me.

I have the go-ahead to create a upgrade unsticking Juju plugin to deal with
this issue. As with 1.23, state server machine agents running early 1.24
releases may also get stuck when trying to restart to begin an upgrade
because some workers fail to stop so it's even more important that we have
something to help in this area.

I'll report back when the plugin is done.