Juju Eco Dashboard

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Tue Jul 21 15:24:11 UTC 2015

At present no, I feel like there's room for enhancement here (reactive
colors based on status! a cool blue tone for all systems go, a frightening
red when we have > X open charm reviews!). Most of what you see is default
for the dashing project http://dashing.io - they have a metro'ish UI. Its
something I haven't really put much effort into restyling as of yet -
getting the board useful for us was my primary goal. making it look super
appealing was going ot be the next steps once I had achieved full info
radiator status.

If a designer would like to alter the color scheme I'm happy to accept a
style sheet and plug it into the dash.