Juju stable 1.24.3 is proposed
curtis at canonical.com
Mon Jul 20 21:34:36 UTC 2015
# juju-core 1.24.3
A new proposed stable release of Juju, juju-core 1.24.3, is now available.
This release may replace version 1.24.2 on Monday July 27.
## Getting Juju
juju-core 1.24.3 is available for Wily and backported to earlier
series in the following PPA:
Windows, OS X, and Centos users will find installers at:
Proposed releases use the "proposed" simple-streams. You must configure
the `agent-stream` option in your environments.yaml to use the matching
## Notable Changes
This releases addresses stability and performance issues.
## Resolved issues
* Upgrade fails on windows machines
* Juju 1.24.0: wget cert issues causing failure to create containers
on 14.04.2 with lxc 1.07
* Juju environment not usable after the upgrade
* Rsyslog connections fail with certificate verification errors
after upgrade to 1.24.2
* Rebooting the virtual machines breaks juju networking
* Failed upgrade, mixed up ha addresses
* Debug-log does not work with local provider
* Jujud hanging after upgrading from 1.24.0 to 1.24.1(and 1.24.2)
* Juju bootstrap fails - waiting for api to become available error
cannot get all blocks: eof
* Tools migration fails when upgrading 1.20.14 to 1.24.1 on ec2
* State server seems to have died
* Github.com/juju/utils has contradictory licences
* Transient error with juju-unit-agent on windows hosts
* Agent shutdown can cause cert updater channel already closed panic
* Juju 1.24 memory leakage
* $set updates may clear out the env-uuid field
* Ec2: provisioning machines sometimes fails with "tagging instance:
the instance id <id> does not exist"
* When the uniter fails to run an operation due to an error, the
agent state is not set to "failed"
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju-dev at lists.canonical.com, or join us on #juju-dev on freenode.
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations
More information about the Juju