Juju Eco Dashboard

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Mon Jul 20 10:42:19 UTC 2015

Greetings,

I whipped up a quick dashboard last year to help keep track of the Eco
"battlefield" view, that quickly grew long in the tooth. I've spent a
couple hours in the code this morning to update it and make some meaningful
widgets.

I need to invest a bit more time translating the Launchpad API into a
RubyGem <https://github.com/chuckbutler/rlaunchpadlib> to get the values to
build meaningful widgets for the LP based issue trackers, charms, and
contributors. But you can track the progress here:
http://dash.juju.solutions/wide

The old narrow dash has been refactored for 1080p optimization.

If you have suggestions, bugs, commentary - You can find the source over on
the GitHub repository here:
https://github.com/juju-solutions/juju-is-dashing

A readme is forthcoming, because... #lazy

Charles Butler <charles.butler at canonical.com> - Juju Charmer
Come see the future of datacenter orchestration: http://jujucharms.com