juju bootstrap failed in latest version(1.24.2-trusty-amd64) of juju

James Tunnicliffe james.tunnicliffe at canonical.com
Thu Jul 16 09:40:31 UTC 2015

Hi Sunitha,

If you are using the local provider then you need to have LXC
installed. The instructions are here:
https://jujucharms.com/docs/stable/config-local though if that is the
problem we could do with a better error message. Please let us know if
those instructions help.

The default contents of environments.yaml contains a lot of commented
out options that represent the defaults and since installing LXC
creates lxcbr0, that is what Juju expects unless you tell it to use a
different bridge.

I hope this helps.

James