jujucharms.com and charmstore outage in progress

Richard Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Wed Jul 15 00:17:03 UTC 2015

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015, Richard Harding wrote:

> FYI: there's currently an issue with the storage system that the charmstore
> and jujucharms.com are deployed to. The IS team is aware and working on
> this and we're tracking their updates to make sure to get things back asap.
>
> This means that the jujucharms.com urls that hit the charmstore and related
> sections are not functioning.
>
> Users of juju 1.24.0 and higher will be unable to do a deploy from the
> charmstore until the outage is resolved.
>
> I'll reply to this email with updates and if you have any questions please
> feel free to ask me in #juju or #juju-gui on freenode. (irc nick rick_h)

The IS team has worked hard to bring up more storage and services are
responding. Note that performance isn't optimal and you might get a timeout
while the storage system rebalances, and syncs up.

If you hit any consistent issues please let us know and we'll investigate.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

--

Rick Harding

Juju UI Engineering