Specify Amazon VPC/Subnet

Mark Hannessen m.hannessen at youwe.nl
Tue Jul 14 20:22:36 UTC 2015

Anyone any idea if deploying inside an existing EC2 VPC/Subnet is possible?

I found someone who proposed a patch for this a long time ago but haven't been able to find anything like this for a more recent version.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/1073133

Met vriendelijke groet,

Mark Hannessen

Senior System Administrator / Architect