[Review Queue] mongodb, ibm-mq, ibm-ib

Adam Israel adam.israel at canonical.com
Thu Jul 9 17:13:16 UTC 2015

          Mongodb

Fix typo in readme. +1

https://code.launchpad.net/~freyes/charms/trusty/mongodb/fix-typo/+merge/263426
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Efreyes/charms/trusty/mongodb/fix-typo/+merge/263426>

          IBM-MQ

Both IBM charms use a separate binary for installation. In the case of
IBM-MQ, this file is in a private launchpad group but appears to be
incomplete or corrupt. Multiple attempts to download and extract have
failed.

We’ve asked for an md5sum of the original file so we can track down the
source of the corrupt download.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1432489

          IBM-IB

This charm requires a separate web server setup to serve the binary file
needed for installation. I ran into a fatal error, after the charm
downloads the file, where the charm is expecting a file in the binary
distribution that isn’t there.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1452242

​

--