Reverse proxy for website relationship

Marco Ceppi marco at ondina.co
Thu Jul 9 12:53:47 UTC 2015

Hello!

To test this, you'd deploy your charm and haproxy, then issue `juju
add-relation haproxy <your-charm>`. After a few moments, you should be able
to `juju expose haproxy` and `juju expose <your-charm>` (though, you
typically don't need to expose <your-charm>, you'll want to in order to
verify that haproxy is serving what you expect).

Now, go to the haproxy/0 unit's IP address and compare the results to your
application at <your-charm>/0 At this point you should be able to scale out
<your-charm> (if it can handle that) and haproxy will load balance between
the units in the service pool.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi