Query - Charm not showing up in the review queue

Marco Ceppi marco at ondina.co
Thu Jul 9 12:13:42 UTC 2015

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to work on this charm and submit it for
review. This process is due to be streamlined in the coming weeks, but at
this time you still must submit a bug against the "charms" distro,
currently you've created the bug against ibmcharms project. I've taken the
liberty to move the bug under the charms distribution and it should be in
the review queue momentarily.

In the weeks to come we'll be proposing a new, more streamlined review
process to this list, so your feedback (and everyone elses) will be much
appreciated then.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi