Juju stable 1.24.2 is released
curtis at canonical.com
Tue Jul 7 20:43:50 UTC 2015
# juju-core 1.24.2
A new stable release of Juju, juju-core 1.24.2, is now available.
This release replaces version 1.24.0.
## Getting Juju
juju-core 1.24.2 is available for Wily and backported to earlier
series in the following PPA:
Windows, Centos, and OS X users will find installers at:
## Notable Changes
This releases addresses stability and performance issues.
## Resolved issues
* Destroy-machine --force no longer forceably destroys machine
* Inconsistent juju status from cli vs api
* Dhcp addresses for containers should be released on teardown
* "relation-set --file -" doesn't seem to work
* Debug-hooks no longer works with 1.24-beta6
* Panic if jujud restarts while action is running
* Mysterious env.lock held message
* Upgrade fails moving syslog config files "invalid argument"
* Leadership settings documents written out without env-uuid field
* Debug-log does not work with local provider
* A subordinate charm hook scheduled to run(but waiting for the
principal charm hook to release the lock) goes to an error state
after the principal charm hook triggers a reboot.
* Upgrading 1.20.14 -> 1.24.0 fails
* Subordinate charm action data not reported by api
* Centos fails to bootstrap using juju 1.24
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju-dev at lists.canonical.com, or join us on #juju-dev on freenode.
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations
More information about the Juju