Openstack bootstrap error

Kapil Thangavelu kapilt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:58:51 UTC 2015

Hmm.. That's odd. Sometimes machine console logs take a little time to
propogate (ie. takes 10m after machine launch in aws). Another thing to try
and get more debug info is to try bootstrapping with --debug (
https://jujucharms.com/docs/stable/troubleshooting#bootstrap-fails) and
paste a link to the pastebin/gist here.

cheers,

Kapil