Openstack bootstrap error

Kapil Thangavelu kapilt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:59:34 UTC 2015

The console log of the instance would be useful (available via horizon or
cli).

re bootstrap, it creates a security group, and launches an instances with
user data, the user data functionality of the openstack cloud must be
functional for this to work. the user data for the instance setups ssh
keys, the juju client will then connect to the bootstrap server via ssh to
complete initialization in the foreground. Subsequently all apis cloud to
the iaas layer are made by the bootstrap server (or subsequent api servers
if running w/ ha).

cheers,

Kapil