Openstack bootstrap error

dinesh.senapaty at wipro.com dinesh.senapaty at wipro.com
Thu Jul 2 11:19:59 UTC 2015

I have tried on manual provisioning and local provider and I was able to ssh to the machine.

Below is my 'Environments.yaml' for openstack

openstack:
        type: openstack
        auth-url: http://10.200.8.203:5000/v2.0
        auth-mode: userpass
        use-floating-ip: true
        use-default-secgroup: true
        admin-secret: 81a1e7429e6847c4941fda7591246594
        image-metadata-url: file:///home/controller/opt/stack/images
        agent-metadata-url: file:///home/controller/opt/stack/tools
        network: demo-net
        region: regionOne
        username: admin
        password: password