Messaging to new users

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 2 03:13:25 UTC 2015

Unfortunately there is no easy way. Even though the docs are quite clear
people are always looking to have a bit of human interaction. Hence, the
questions on IRC. I think it's just a matter of us being humans and trying
to reach another human. As I mentioned, the docs are quite clear and
understandable.

--
José Antonio Rey