vhost-config apache2 hook

David Britton david.britton at canonical.com
Thu Jan 29 15:45:37 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 11:56:12AM -0300, Nicolás Pace wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 5:50 PM, David Britton <david.britton at canonical.com>
>
> I've used juju debug-hooks apache2/0 to debug the
> vhost-config-relation-changed hook.
> When i call relation-get , i get:
> private-address: 10.0.3.137
> vhosts: '- {port: 80, template:
> CiMgRW5zdXJlIHRoYXQgQXBhY2hlIGxpc3RlbnMgb24gcG9ydCA4MApMaXN0ZW4gODAKIyBMaXN0ZW4gZm9yIHZpcnR1YWwgaG9zdCByZXF1ZXN0cyBvbiBhbGwgSVAgYWRkcmVzc2VzCk5hbWVWaXJ0dWFsSG9zdCAqOjgwCgo8VmlydHVhbEhvc3QgKjo4MD4KRG9jdW1lbnRSb290IC91c3Ivc2hhcmUvZG9jL2FwYWNoZTIvCjwvVmlydHVhbEhvc3Q+}
>
> It seems ok (at least it is exactly as landscape charm), but apache2 is not
> using this info somehow (i've looked over the hook's code too, and it
> should).

Hi Again --

Sorry I'm not more help in this one, but I'll need more to go on.

In debug hooks on apache2, I would suggest editing the hooks/hooks.py
script and putting in 'pdb' statements and stepping through the code to
see what is going on.  For some reason what you are passing back is not
correct, examining the code and response.

One thought is making sure the port is a string as shows in the README?

--
David Britton <david.britton at canonical.com>