Juju Resources (a tool / library)

Cory Johns cory.johns at canonical.com
Wed Feb 11 20:40:22 UTC 2015

Gustavo,

Can you be more specific on how it differs from the goals of resources
streams?  As I mentioned in my first email, I asked around to try to
get specific information about the proposed feature and wasn't able to
get any concrete answers or documentation.  So I created this based on
what I remembered from the discussions I'd heard (admittedly not much)
and what I needed in the charms I was working on.

I fully intend for this library to be subsumed / obviated by core as
the feature develops, and I tried to make that clear in the library
README and documentation.  I also intend to update the interface to
match the feature as closely as possible as the proposal becomes more
concrete.