Problem deploying bundle data-analytics-with-sql-like

Ken Williams ken.w at theasi.co
Thu Feb 5 11:55:53 UTC 2015

Hi all,

   I'm currently using the 'data-analytics-with-sql-like' bundle.
   Sometimes it works fine but sometimes it deploys with an error
   and I don't know how to fix it without doing 'destroy-environment' and
   deploy again (which takes time).

   The error (in 'juju stat') is,

      yarn-hdfs-master/0:
        agent-state: error
        agent-state-info: 'hook failed: "namenode-relation-joined" for
compute-node:datanode'
        agent-version: 1.21.1
        machine: "4"

    When this error occurs, I can ssh onto yarn-hdfs-master but
    I cannot 'hdfs dfs -put' any data onto hdfs.

    Is there any way I can fix this without destroying the environment
    and deploying again?

    Thankyou for any help, please,

Ken