python-django test plan

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Feb 3 01:33:29 UTC 2015

I'm grateful and happy to see this. I've been working off of a branch of
python-django and haven't put together merge requests because I'm
relatively new to this and wasn't sure how to go through the process of
testing changes. I've been using mojo as a brute force way to tell when
I've broken something with a change. I'll subscribe and start adding
comments.

shekay at pobox.com