Screenshots in charm READMEs (policy request)

Nick Veitch nick.veitch at canonical.com
Mon Feb 2 13:31:38 UTC 2015

I like the idea in general. We may want to be careful as to allowed
domains though, (I think imgur generates specific urls per image, so
they can't be swapped out, but not all sites do) which may increase
the overhead on implementing it. I think you would definitely need to
add some text specifying that the images must be their own!