Is whether Joid support L3?

Narinder Gupta narinder.gupta at canonical.com
Fri Dec 25 14:38:47 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Canonical has holidays till end of this year. But answer to your question
is yes here odl supoort  l3 and l2 is supported by neutron.

Ext port is mentioned in the bundle and set in 01-deploybundle.sh for each
sdn for each lab. For some labs its eth1 and for some lab eth2.724
basically its public network define in pharos specs. Joid release is tie up
with opnfv release. As joid uses juju and Maas which has already released
and I don't think so you need to modify juju.

Thanks and regards,
Narinder Gupta
1-2817365150