[Review Queue] zulu8, mysql, bird, calico, apache2, postgresql, and ethercalc

Konstantinos Tsakalozos kos.tsakalozos at canonical.com
Fri Dec 4 14:22:34 UTC 2015

Hi all,

A late addition to the list of reviewed charms:

   -

   Autotest
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1516654
      -

      This is a new charm for the Autotest framework
      -

      The charm is deployable and working
      -

      The tests need more work. We spotted two issues with them:
      -

         The deployment configuration used by bundletester references a
         local copy of the charm
         -

         The units from sentry should be accessed in this way:
         d.sentry[‘autotest’’][0]
         - Will not move forward with this charm at this point. At least
      the charm tests should be passing

Thanks

Konstantinos Tsakalozos