juju-br0

Merlijn Sebrechts merlijn.sebrechts at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:49:55 UTC 2015

This Charm
<https://github.com/galgalesh/tengu-charms/tree/master/charms/trusty/lxc-networking>
is a horrible hack that creates the lxcbr0 interface on a host and bridges
it to the given network. You can use this to crudely change networking of
lxc containers by first deploying the charm to the host itself and then
deploying charms to lxc containers. In the future I'll also be looking into
changing default routes on the lxc container. Let me know if you can use
this. I could put it in its own repository, put it in the Charm store and
accept pull requests if there is interest for it.

@Andrew: I'm using lxc containers in the manual provider and manage their
networks using the above Charm. I'm very interested in more "official"
support for this.