[Juju] Proxy Charm examples

Kapil Thangavelu kapilt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:56:53 UTC 2015

i have some old ones (2013) for a few aws services, i'd say there mostly
just poc albeit with good unit tests. they internally use dynamodb to work
in ha mode with distributed lease/locks.

one for route 53 that creates dns entries for related service units
https://code.launchpad.net/~hazmat/charms/precise/aws-route53/trunk

one for rds to provision a database (this one definitely bitrotted as db
engines in aws have all rotated to newer versions)
https://code.launchpad.net/~hazmat/charms/precise/aws-route53/trunk

one for elb
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~hazmat/charms/precise/aws-elb/trunk/files

most of the code for the charms is in a separate package awsjuju on pypi.

cheers
kapil