Juju Digest, Vol 55, Issue 18

Bruno Pereira brunopereira81 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:37:01 UTC 2015

Sounds really awesome! Even now MAAS has 90% of the problems with deploying
clusters solved anyways: discovery and power control (if you have power
control you have metrics and hardware reading for later monitoring during
production, etc etc)

A bit more of work and would make such a great platform for HPC.

Any who, will leave the juju list to do what it does best, thanks for
listening.

Bruno