Charmers application

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Fri Aug 7 20:39:16 UTC 2015

I +1 this application, with the highest of +1 thumbs.

It has been a pleasure working with Cory to complete the Big Data ecosystem
during the review process, and working with his contributions to the
charming developer story w/ his plugins: juju-sync-watch and juju dhx

Congrats Cory!

Charles Butler <charles.butler at canonical.com> - Juju Charmer
Come see the future of datacenter orchestration: http://jujucharms.com