Request to support to work with Juju

dinesh.senapaty at wipro.com dinesh.senapaty at wipro.com
Thu Apr 30 07:47:21 UTC 2015

Hi,
I have been working on Juju for last 2 weeks. There are some blockages while working on it like:
1.In juju bootstrap. It is not downloading the  disc image itself. But when I check juju status, it is showing machine-0 (started state).
2.And when I try to deploy any service, it adding the charm but the new instance is staying in pending state forever and it is not creating the template.

Kindly help me figure out the way to solve the above problems.

Thanks and Regards,
Dinesh Kumar Senapaty,
Wipro Technologies.