Existing Charms: Can we get ppc64 PPA's built?

Johnny Shieh jshieh at us.ibm.com
Fri Apr 17 12:58:11 UTC 2015

Hi Jorge,

	Yes, I agree with your assessment.  PPAs are meant to be temporary.
In fact, there's one charm that works when references to PPAs are removed!
Implied in this request is for the equivalent Trusty Charm to be created,
from
the original Precise.  Thanks!

Johnny Shieh
CTO Office - Software Defined Systems