Deploying Juju charms from Github

Robert Day Robert.Day at metaswitch.com
Fri Apr 17 08:26:24 UTC 2015

Thanks - that's useful to know! I'll go with the recommended approach of doing a Git checkout then deploying as local charms, and I'll watch out for the Juju GUI enhancements.

(I might well enhance juju-deployer to handle the checkout itself too, if there's some consensus on what the right syntax is.)

Cheers,
Rob