CharmEnv - Its like virtualenv for charming

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Thu Apr 16 20:51:50 UTC 2015

As a charmer, I context switch quite a bit throughout my day. Often times
I'm keeping a fork of a charm up to date, revving and working with multiple
charms under development. When I move from developing charms to reviewing
with the Review Queue - its nice to just "context switch" like you would in
virtualenv and get a clean environment.

In this weeks blog post, I'll take you through the walkthrough of how i
pulled all this together using some bash glue.
https://insights.ubuntu.com/2015/04/16/expediting-local-isolation-with-docker-and-juju/

All the best,

Charles Butler <charles.butler at canonical.com> - Juju Charmer
Come see the future of datacenter orchestration: http://jujucharms.com