new release of jujucharms.com

Richard Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Thu Apr 9 00:57:54 UTC 2015

The Juju UI Engineering team is proud to announce a new release of
jujucharms.com. This release includes a few nice features.

Versioned Juju Docs Support:

This still needs some coordination with the docs team and some love from
the UX team but we now pull and build the docs for multiple releases. By
default we go to the 'stable' release and you can view the older versions
as well as upcoming docs.

https://jujucharms.com/docs
https://jujucharms.com/docs/1.18
https://jujucharms.com/docs/devel

Updated Search Results Design:

There's also the first iteration of a new search results design:

https://jujucharms.com/q/owncloud

We'll continue to iterate on that and reduce the duplicate results per
series and such in our next upcoming releases.

New OpenStack Topic Page:

This isn't yet linked from the /solutions page but will be in the next
release but we've implemented the openStack topic page. We've had some good
reviews and feedback so we'll be working on fixing a couple of typos and
looking at adding some additional content, but please take a look and
hopefully this will be useful for those talking about OpenStack to others.

https://jujucharms.com/openstack

Note that this caused a url collision in the site because the openstack
base bundle was under the url /openstack. That bundle has been renamed and
moved to the url /openstack-base.

https://jujucharms.com/openstack-base

Please make sure to update any links and bookmarks you have. The good thing
is that it's the first bundle on the new /openstack page so it should be
easy to find.

And there's a nice handful of bug fixes and tweaks for everyone to enjoy.

As always, please let us know what you think and feel free to file bugs at:

https://github.com/CanonicalLtd/jujucharms.com/issues

--

Rick Harding

Juju UI Engineering