Juju devel 1.23-beta3 is release
curtis at canonical.com
Tue Apr 7 16:44:51 UTC 2015
# juju-core 1.23-beta3
A new development release of Juju, juju-core 1.23-beta3, is now available.
This release replaces version 1.23-beta2.
## Getting Juju
juju-core 1.23-beta3 is available for utopic and backported to earlier
series in the following PPA:
Windows and OS X users will find installers at:
Development releases use the "devel" simple-streams. You must configure
the `agent-stream` option in your environments.yaml to use the matching
Upgrading from stable releases to development releases is not
supported. You can upgrade test environments to development releases
to test new features and fixes, but it is not advised to upgrade
production environments to 1.23-beta3.
## Notable Changes
This releases addresses stability and performance issues.
## Resolved issues
* Aws v4 signing does not work
* Max_args is reached when calling relation-set
* Gce: bootstrap instance has no network rule for api
* Gce provider config should support extracting auth info from json
* Gce provider should stop using deprecated zone europe-west1-a
* Can't deploy local charm in non-server environment
* Juju backup/restore is upstart-specific
* Apt-http-proxy being reset to bridge address
* 1.23b2 fails to get ip from maas for containers, falls back to
* Juju 1.23 doesn't release ip addresses for containers
* Containers stuck allocating, interface not up
* Use of /tmp/discover_init_system.sh is a security vulnerability.
* Ip address life field upgrade step and addresser worker don't play
* Gce provider often can't find its own instances
* Error in logs: environment does not support networking
* Gce low-level removeinstances fails if firewalls are not found
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju-dev at lists.canonical.com, or join us on #juju-dev on freenode.
Canonical Cloud Development and Operations
More information about the Juju