Context Switching in Juju as a ~charmer

Charles Butler chuck at dasroot.net
Tue Apr 7 16:05:44 UTC 2015

I just authored a quick writeup on context switching in Juju as a
~charmer. This has been a real helpful workflow for me to adopt and a
bit of shell glue to connect all the pieces together.

I find it extremely handy to keep my contexts isolated, warehousing a
few different charm repositories on disk, and making those 'contexts'
available via a few commands to drop into a working-environment to
validate theories, review charms, and execute tests.

http://blog.dasroot.net/2015-local-isolation-with-docker-and-juju.html

Hopefully this will be of use to someone out there, and make your
interactions with juju just as pleasant as mine have been these last few
weeks.

All the best,